Retail: Highlighted Projects
Linens 'n Things
- Unique, $700,000 project for Inland Group consisted of subdividing a 25,000 SF retail suite formerly occupied by Linens 'n Things
- On a tight schedule, construction included installing a 140 feet long by 7 feet wide footing to satisfy new seismic classification standards and replacing the complete storefront façade
- Ultimately, ULTA and Party City occupied the subdivided space.
- Provided complete tenant build-outs for 4 locations (Alabama, Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania)
- Interior mall construction of high-end malls including such department stores as Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Nordstrom
- Special concern for adjacent tenants and mall patrons was taken to minimize disruption during construction
- Since 2001, ICS has provided services for Bayer Properties at one of the state's most upscale lifestyle centers
- ICS has been providing its services at the state's most upscale retail mall for the past 8 years
- We have provided services to national tenants such as Banana Republic, The California Pizza Kitchen and Abercrombie and Fitch
- Extended exterior façade over 50' while existing tenant remained open for business
- Provided complete build-out of Sears Home Appliance Store
- Provided complete build-out of Cartridge World space
- Provided multiple whitebox spaces for Landlord with utility separation, etc.